This is common Computer Problem faced by many computer user. To solve this problem follow the following steps.
Windows XP users
- Insert the Windows XP bootable CD into the computer.
- When prompted to press any key to boot from the CD, press any key.
- Once in the Windows XP setup menu press the “R” key to repair Windows.
- Log into your Windows installation by pressing the “1” key and pressing enter.
- You will then be prompted for your administrator password, enter that password.
- Copy the below two files to the root directory of the primary hard drive. In the below example we are copying these files from the CD-ROM drive letter, which in this case is “e.” This letter may be different on your computer.copy e:\i386\ntldr c:\
copy e:\i386\ntdetect.com c:\
- Once both of these files have been successfully copied, remove the CD from the computer and reboot.