कर्मचारी संचय कोषद्धारा २०७२ सालमा संचालित ५ औ तहको Computer Operator पदको लागि लिईएको परिक्षामा सोधिएको प्रश्न तथा उत्तरहरु ।
Karmachari Sanchaya Kosh
Open Competition Written Examination
Time: 45 Minutes Level: 5 FM: 50
Select the correct answer and write in answer sheet. (50 x 1 = 50)
Correct Answers are marked as BOLD text.
- Sped of Printer is measured in
- Joystick is …. Kind of device
- Abbreviation CAD stands for
a. Computer Aided Definition
b. Calculator Aided Design
c. Computerized At Destruction
d. Computer Aided Design
- In display unit the ratio 1024 x 800 is known as
a. Aspect Ratio
- ASCI value of character ‘a’ is
- Which of the following is not the part of the CPU?
a. Arithmetic Logical Unit
b. Control Unit
c. Hard Disk
d. Cache Memory
- Which of the following is fastest memory?
b. Hard Disk
- 10 Seconds is equal to
a. 100 milli-sec
b. 0.001 milli-sec
c. 1000 milli-sec
d. 10000 milli-sec
- POST stands for
a. Public Outlay Software Test
b. Power Outage Survival tool
c. Peripheral Output Standard Terminal
d. Power on Self Test
- Highest Speed Network Media is?
c. Optical Fiber
- An IP address in IP v4 is of
a. 2 bytes
b. 3 bytes
c. 4 bytes
d. 6 bytes
- Which of the following statement regarding the optical fiber is false
a. It is less prone to interference than copper wires
b. It can transmit data to a longer distance than copper wires
c. It is cheaper than copper wire
d. It can support more band-width than copper wire
- The default subnet mask for the Class 3 networks
- Which command is used to copy files?
- To copy the hidden system files of DOS to another disk, you can use the command
- Which command is used to confirm before deleting the directory?
b. Del *.*/p
d. Erase *.*
- Which is the best tool for fixing errors on disk?
- What is the name of the batch file that automatically runs when MSDOS is booted?
- Which command is used to display a list of deleted files that DOS can undelete
a. Undelete *.*
d. None of the above
- Which feature of MS Word enables to send the same letter to different persons?
b. mail merge
- Which of the following is not a font style?
- Which of the following is used to change margins?
a. Formatting toolbar
b. standard toolbar
c. page setup dialog box
d. paragraph dialog box
- What is the shortcut key to display field codes?
- What is placed to the left of horizontal scroll bar
a. Tab stop buttons
b. Split buttons
c. View buttons
- What is the maximum number of lines set for “lines to drop box”?
- What is the shortcut key for “Find and Replace” dialog box?
a. Ctrl + F
b. Ctrl + R
c. Ctrl + H
- What is the shortcut key to “Superscript” the selected text?
a. Ctrl + =
b. Ctrl + Shift + =
c. Ctrl + –
d. Ctrl + shift + –
- By default, document in MS Word prints with
a. 1 inch top margin
b. 1. Inch bottom margins
c. A portrait orientation
d. All of above
- What is the shortcut key for spelling check in documents?
- What is gutter margin?
a. Margin that is added to the left margin when printing
b. Margin that is added to the binding side of page when printing
c. Margin that is added to the right margin when printing
d. Margin that is added to the outside of the page when printing
- Which of the following is not available in Font spacing?
- Which feature is used to create a newspaper like document?
a. Bullets & Numbering
d. Tap Stops
- Which of the following is an absolute cell reference?
- Getting data from a cell located in a different sheet is called
- The number of rows in a worksheet of Excel 2003 is
d. None of above
- Multiple Calculations can be made in a single formula using:
a. Standard Formula
b. Complex Formula
c. Array Formula
d. Smart Formula
- …. is used to select multiple non-adjacent cell in a worksheet
a. CTRL key
b. Shift key
c. Alt key
d. Tab key
- Conditional count can be performed using
- Charts in worksheet itself is known as
a. Embedded chart
b. Inserted chart
c. Implied chart
d. Overlapping chart
- Invalid Formula category in EXCEL is
- What is the output of the text function =MID(“regression”, 3,2)?
- The technique which defines a set of values acceptable for the field is known as
- Which of the following is the property of Primary key?
- Technique of displaying only those records that meet the defined criteria is known as
- Data Definition Language (DDL) includes
a. Creating Table
b. Select Query
c. Data Insert
d. All of above
- A data manipulation command that combines the records from one or more table is called
- What is the maximum number of slides that can be printed in a handouts
- What is the shortcut key to add a new slide in a presentation
b. Ctrl + P
c. Ctrl + M
d. Ctrl + O
- The arrangement of elements such as Title and subtitle Text, pictures, tables etc. is called
- What function key is used for slide show
Note: Answer are based on source of different web site.