लोक सेवा आयोगबाट मिति २०७२ साल असार ०५ गते संचालन भएको विविध सेवा अन्तर्गत रा.प.अनंं. प्रथम श्रेणीको कम्प्यूटर अपरेटर परिक्षामा सोधिएको प्रश्नहरु जानकारीका लागि प्रस्तुत गरेको छु । आशा छ यसले साथीहरुलाई सहयोग अवश्य गर्ने छ।
Public Service Commission
Computer Operator Exam 2072
Competitive Written Exam Held on 2072-03-05
Time: 45 minutes
Objective Questions (50 x 1 = 50 marks)
Correct Answers are Marked as Bold
- Which function will calculate the number of workdays between 6/9/2004 and 8/12/2004 ?
a. Workday b. Date c. Networkdays d. All of the above
- Which button do you click to add up a series of numbers?
a. The autosum button b. The formula button c. The quicktotal button d. The total button
- Which command will you choose to convert a column of data into row?
a. Cut and Paste b.Edit>Paste Special> Transpose c. Both of above d. None of above
- Which of the following is an example of relative cell address?
a. B9 b. D$9 c. $F5 d. $M$2
- …….. is a collection of data stored in a standardized format, designed to be shared by multiple users.
a. Database b. Record c. Database Management System d. Relation
- The Column of a table is referred to as the …….
a. Tuple b. Attribute c. Entity d. Degree
- A Field or group of fields that uniquely identifies every roe of a table is…….
a. Primary Key b. Foreign Key c. Hot Key d. Access key
- Which is the best file (copied from subodhghimire.com.np) organization when data is frequently added or deleted from a file?
a. Sequential b. Direct c. Index sequential d. None of Above
- …….. Operator is used to compare a value to a list of literals values that have been specified.
a. Like b. Compare c. Between d. In
- What is the default extension of PowerPoint Presentation?
a. Prn b. doc c. Docx d. Ppt
- Which key is used to view slide show?
a. F1 b.F2 c. F5 d. F1o
- Which file format can be added to a powerpoint show?
a. .jpg b. .gif c. .wav d. All of the above
- Full form of HTML is …..
a. Hypertext Markup Language b. HoTMail c. Hyoertext Mail Language d. All of the Above
- ….. is a standalone tag (i.e. doesnot have closing tag).
a. <font> b. <hr> c. <b> d. <table>
- To set the Background color we use:
a. <Body text=”Color”> b. <Body=”color”> c. <Body bgcolor=”color”> d. All of the above
- Numbers are stored and transmitted inside a computer in …..
a. Binary form b. ASCII Code form c. Decimal form d. Alphanumeric form
- Each IP packet must contain
a. Only source address b. Only destination address c. Source and destination address d. Source or destination address
- How many bits are there in the Ethernet address?
a. 64 bits b. 48 bits c. 32 bits d. 16 bits
- A central computer surrounded by one of more satellite computers is called a
a. bus network. b. ring network C. star network D. All of the above
- The two types of record access methods are:
a. Sequential and random b. Sequential and indexed c. Direct and immediate d. Online and real time
- The least significant bit of the binary (copied from subodhghimire.com.np)number, which is equivalent to any odd decimal number is:
a. 0 b. 1 c. 1 or 0 d. 3
- Laptop computers use:
a. CRT Display b. LCD display c. SSGA displays d. None of the previous
- A hard copy would be prepared on a
a. Line printer b. dot matrix printer c. Typewriter terminal d. All of the above
- Fifth generation computer is also known as
a. Knowledge information processing system b. Very large scale integration (VLSI) c. Both of above d. None of above
- Reading data is performed in magnetic disk by
a.Read/write heads b. Sectors c. Track d. Lower surface
- Which of the following is not a type of software?
a. System software b. Application Software c. Utility Software d. Entertainment software
- An approach that permits the computer to work on several programs instead of one is
a. On-line thesaurus b. Multiprogramming c. Overlapped processing d. Outline processor
- A Hybrid computer
a. Resembles digital computer b. Resembles analog computer c. Resembles both a digital and analog computer d. None of the above
- The personal computer industry was started by
a. IBM b. Apple c. Compaq d. HCL
- Which is the operating system program?
a. Windows b. Ms-word c. MS-excel d. Ms-PowerPoint
- Format command is used to
a. Prepare a blank disk b. Create a new blank disk from a used one c. Both of above d. None of the above.
- Function of operating system
a. Memory Management b. Document preparation c. web page designing d. All of above
- Full form of MS-DOS is
a. Micro System disk Operating System b. Micro Simple Disk Operating System c. Microsoft Disk Operating System d. Micro Sort Disk Operating System
- In Windows system, if the displayed system time and date system is wrong you can Reset it using
a. Write b. Calendar c. Card file d. Control Panel
- Page formatting which is used frequently in future is saved as ….
a. Master document b. Theme c. Cross-reference d. Template
- Shortcut key for manual (subodhghimire.com.np) column break in ms word.
a. Ctrl + Enter b. Shift + spacebar c. Ctrl + Shift+ Enter d. Alt + Enter
- Ctrl + Shift + D
a. Double Paragraph Spacing b. Delete Current word c. Dotted Underline d. Double Underline
- Which of the following is feature of MS-word?
a. Drag and Drop b. Text Wrap c. Find and replace d. All of the above.
- ….. increases the readability of text
a. Save b. Bullet and numbering c. Thesaurus d. Help
- Which is not the type of indent available in ms-word?
a. Right Indent b. Left Indent c. Center Indent d. Hanging indent
- Page numbering is inserted as……
a. Footnote b. Endnote c. Footer d. none of above
- Leader character is associated with
a. Bullet & numbering b. Gutter C. Indent d. Tab
- Pressing F8 key for three times selects
a. A word b. A sentence c. A Paragraph d. Entire document.
- Which of the following is graphics solution for word processors?
a. Clipart b. WordArt c. Drop Cap d. All of the above
- Which of the following options is not available to remove arrows of formula Auditing?
a. Remove precedent Arrows b. Remove Dependent arrows c. Remove All Arrows d. Remove all arrows for this cell
- The minimum and maximum (subodhghimire.com.np) value you can set for save Auto Recovery Info in electronic spreadsheet are
a. 1 and 120 minutes b. 0 and 120 minutes c. 2 and 60 minutes d. 1 and 1o minutes
- Formatting a cell in Currency, you can specify
a. Decimal places b. Currency Symbol c. Both of above d. None of above
- What term refers to a specific set of values saved with the workbook?
a. Range b. Scenario c. Trend line d. What-if-analysis
- To insert three columns between columns D and E you would
a. Select column D b. select column E c. Select Columns E,F and G. d. Select columns D, E and F
- You can add an image to a template by clicking the insert picture from file button on the…….. toolbar
a. Standard b. Formatting c. Drawing d. Picture
—— Best of Luck——